Monday, September 16, 2013

My Current Update

Hey Guys!!
It's good to be back after years.
I thought I'd update you guys a little on what's going on.

1. I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MY BLOG
I have been, believe me, very very busy due to school activities and so on.

2. I WILL BE SITING FOR A MAJOR EXAM
Partly, why I haven't been updating my blog. I will be siting for my exam in November.

3. I WILL DEFINITELY START "RE-BLOGGING"??
I don't know if that's a word or not. But YES, I will be continuing my blog in December.

4. I HAVE NEW INTERESTS WHILE MIA.
I have developed an interest in cosmetics and beauty products.

5. I MAY BE TRYING OUT NEW THINGS.
My friends and my sister have talked me into starting my own YOUTUBE channel, which is kinda
HORRIFYING for me. I'm still thinking about it. Please do let me know your opinion.

Therefore, please stay tuned :) Can't wait for December to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment