Tuesday, November 29, 2011

KLCC with Law May

Last night, I was thinking very hard~
I wanted to bring a friend along with me to KLCC!!

I thought of Jia Ying...
She went to Malacca.

I thought of Shu Ni...
... She went to Malacca with Jia Ying!!

I thought of Yik Jin...
...She had guitar!!

I thought of Ng May...
She was working!! T.T

*Deng Ding*
I turned to my cellphone~
- 1 New Message from Law May -
*view*
~ I mau go Sunway on Wed. U free? ~

Sneaky look!!
Yes!! Law May!!
I can ask her!!
So the conversation went on...
and...SHE said YES!!!

Muahahaha!! So happy!!
                                                                                                             
So I woke up early~
I bathed and got ready~
I hitched a ride from my dad!! Because he works there too~
So...off we went!!
We watched...
PUSS IN BOOTS!! ^^
^ Cool right?? ^
Check the next picture out!!
^ not so much now, huh?? ^
So adorable!!

^ Younger version of Humpty Dumpty and Puss!! Even more adorable!! ^

Cute RIGHT?!
So...CUTE!!!
I wan a Cat too
...and then...
we visited a shop called~
wait...wait...wait...
wait for it....
wait...
...

*realize the arrow on top??*

Candylicious!!!

I only bought two lollipops there but the other candies were AMAZING too!!
They had a wide range of never seen before sweets!!
When I walked in, I thought I walked into Willy Wonka's shop!!
They had 10 different flavors, 

I got Soda and Sorbet~ ^^
Leroy finish the soda one~
So, I only had the sorbet one left...T.T..so sad!!

Anyways~ it was fun!! ^^
had a great day!! Signing off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment