Monday, November 21, 2011

November the 19th, the day before yesterday

Movie Title: The Day after Tomorrow...
Post Title: The Day before Yesterday...XD

Anyways~
The day before yesterday,
I went to IPC (Ikano Power Centre) with my dear friend, Shu Ni~
P.S. Shu Ni was in that post called Mural Fun~

Shu Ni and I went on...
...wait... wait.... wait... wait for it....
nope, not a shopping spree....
wait for it....wait for it...
yes, an eating spree!!
Yes. We ate... a lot...
We ate 4 meals in 5 hours~ ^^
I'm so proud....
okay...I know this isn't food.
It's a survey form from the 1st restaurant we went too...
Notice anything?? haha!!

1st meal~ Cappuccino and Mushroom baked rice.
This dish was eaten at Vivo, The curve
It was the yummy!! the baked rice, It was too rich and I didn't get sick of it.
The Cappuccino was better than some places' also.

Then we proceeded to Tutti Fruitti!!
We had the Original flavour~ and...
oh yes...it was nice and cooling!!
The best part was I didn't feel unhealthy after eating it because it was healthy yogurt!!!


We then moved on the some SUSHI, at Sushi King, Ikano.
Well, Sushi  will always be sushi and taste like Sushi...so yeah...that's basically it~

Beef Ramen and Kimuchi Ramen from Ichiban Ramen!!

Ta-da!!!! Finito!!
P.S. Shu Ni got me a 20% discount, I <3 her!!

Shu Ni's Pedicure!!

My pedicure!!
Yeap...Snips, The Curve is one hell of a great place to do your pedicure!! :DD
P.s. You used OPI!!

Oh ya...Shu Ni persuaded me to buy these from The Curve~
They only cost RM10 for 3. And they are in really good condition and also the quality of it is also good~!

That night, Shu Ni came over to my place for a sleep over!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment