Friday, November 25, 2011

Don't Know What's Going On

I was suppose to go out with Jia Ying and her friend Sok Wei tomorrow.
But...
things haven't been going well.
It's now 11 something going to be midnight and I'm still not sure about what is going on.
Seriously. I have no idea. All I know is that I'm going out tomorrow.
Yeeap...that's about it.
Oh ya...I'm also kind of sad that I won't be following Jia Ying to Malacca on Sunday.
I really really hoped that I could go. 
I wanted to go real bad. Believe me.
I asked my mum, she was a little uneasy about the idea.
and...I also made a decision to not go because...
my other friend Yik Jin wanted me to go on a one day trip with her to Teluk Intan on the same day.
I said No...
So...yeah...if she were to find out that I was gone~
Yeap...our frienship may just end there....or maybe i'll loose my head...
So...I prefer not...
Though...
I broadcast this message to my beloved friends, Jia Ying and Yik Jin.
Jia Ying, I hope you enjoy your trip to Malacca with Shu Ni!! I really hoped I could go.
Yik Jin, please go enjoy your one day trip to Teluk Intan!
Jia Ying, Shu Ni and Yik Jin!! I hope you guys have an awesome experience.
...I'll just sit here all lonely while waiting for my sister to finish up her SPM... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment