Saturday, November 26, 2011

Eating Spree 2!!!

 Ahhh!! I'm so freaking HAPPY today!!
I went on a eating spree with my three beloved friends...
 Jia Ying, Sok Wei and I
Yik Jin and I
Muahaha!! You cannot believe what I ate today!!
Though...it wasn't much!! T.T
Before going to IOI Boulevard with them, I had Subway for breakfast, kay??
Not my fault if I couldn't eat anymore~
SUBWAY is filling!! and Nice...
OKay.

We first reached there in Yik Jin's mum's car~ ^^
Thanks Auntie for the ride!!
Then... we made our way to Tutti Frutti!!

^ Tutti Frutti is YUMMY and Healthy^

We later went all around the world to look for Asam Laksa!! Yumm...Sok Wei and I <3 Laksa!!
Awesome Laksa!!

Honey Lemon was really really sweet!! No lemon taste at all~

And...off we went to...Chatime!!
Chatime is known throughout the world for it's famous pearls (bubble) in tea.
The main reason for this trip was actually because Jia Ying never tried Chatime before...
So...this trip is for her to try Chatime!!
It's really nice, plus point, it's only 5.90 for a regular drink.
The only bad thing about it is you have to queue since it's soooo FAMOUS!!!

Hahaha...see six drinks??
We actually got eight in the end~
you see...we had this 10% discount coupon per transaction thingie my mum gave me...
so...yeah... 
we got a lot!!
I mean everyone would, right?? 10% is quite a lot!! nyehehehe!!

Next moment...
vuala!! Finito!!!
Yummm...
Then...we waited for Jia Ying's dad to come fetch us...
I had Piano and I was rushed...
So sorry to Jia Ying and friends for rushing them...><'' paiseh!!!
Not Sok Wei thought...she ran off!! To spend more time walking around!!
Anyways...that's about it for today~ I <3 Chatime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment