Monday, November 21, 2011

BK 3 Mamak Session

The Holidays are BORING!
Seriously.

So, I've been going out to Mamak for breakfast with my friends.
Today, I invited them to mamak again~
... ...
only one person turned up~
that person was in my last post XD
yes...it was the one and only dearest friend of mine,
- Wong Jia Ying -

After having our breakfast,
Jia Ying came over to my place.
She got a not so good mani pedi from me~
Yeah...then she went home...BOOOO!!!
That's because she needed to do house chores, her maid went back to Indonesia for the holidays...
I wanna go too!!

Back to the topic, and so...
after Jia Ying left my house with my flip flops (she'd ruin the pedi if she wore her CROCS...)
So...yeah...she wore my flip flops...
and then later saw my cute dog on the way back home and ruined her mani some how~
Now, she has to apply her nail polish herself =.=''

Jia Ying gave me a rabbit key chain from Times Square today. Yay^^
I have no idea why the picture is like that~ serious~

~Colours from Elianto~
Shu Ni did the matching ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment