Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hell of a Day for RM100



Yes, it's been like that the whole of yesterday and today for me~

WHY?!

*coughs* ehem...

I received a call from my beloved friend, Law May's mum telling me,

that we could go collect our money from the government tomorrow.

Don't get me wrong.
I was happy, very happy...
Then she asked me to contact my friends and let them know,

I also had to confirm their attendance.

I did all I could.
I contacted my classmates and confirmed their attendance.
*my phone bill will definitely hit the roof this month*

Honestly, it wasn't a hard job.
It's just that, different information came from all sorts of sources.
Me, feeling responsible to get the correct information to my classmates felt really...
...TIRED!!

I texted people the whole night!

I almost went blind 0.0

Furthermore, right before going to sleep I received tons of messages on my phone.
These messages weren't from my classmates, instead...

they were from other classes' students.
So of them that I didn't even know.

I was going to burst out of anger!
But, eventually I didn't...all thanks to Jia Ying!! ^^
Thanks for calming me down!!

... ... the story continues right until this morning...

right when, i received all sorts of new and different messages and calls again!!

Seriously?? Why can't people in this world just make up their mind?!

No comments:

Post a Comment