Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grandparents' 70th Birthday...

YAY!!! Yesterday, we celebrated my grandparents' 70th birthday at Grand Dorsett Subang. The Seafood Quich was wonderful and so was the 5kg chocolate cake. Roy was amazingly brave to get onto stage to play the guitar for them. Malcolm's speech was hilarious and Jakob's was CUTE!!! Everyone had a fun time, i don't think that includes me because i had to help out at the counter. I was supposed to endorse their parking tickets for them so they'll only need to pay flat rate. I also had to sit there and collect presents and ask the guests to leave their blessings on this really antique looking book. Luckily, i got to go into the hall and have fun too. But luckily, my uncle came out with my cousins and they sat at the counter with me playing with my uncle's iPad...I did not get to...T.T....*sobs*. But before all this, I went back to school in the morning for the prize giving ceremony. It was damn boring just so you know...It sucked. But i admit i enjoyed myself overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment