Wednesday, May 5, 2010

How weird can imported strawberries be??

This is a real Strawberry from Korea. My mum went to Isetan, KLCC and got strawberries because my sister asked for them. She said that she heard that by rubbing the strawberries on your teeth, your teeth will become more white and healthier due to the fibre in the strawberry. I don't really know if it's true, but she said so. While eating the strawberries, i found this weird one which looked like it came from another planet. I had a hard time deciding whether to eat it or not, but in the end i did and it was normal since I am still okay(i hope).
So why did god give that strawberry this weird shape??( honestly, i thought it looked like something that could suddenly come alive once I put it infront of my mouth.) P.S. I didn't mean to insult it...

3 comments:

  1. rich girl has her strawberries imported from Korea~~~ just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shu Ni, yeah...it WAS cool not until i had a dilemma on whether to eat it or not.
    Lea khloe, haha..i bet your's comes from some where in Europe.

    ReplyDelete