Friday, May 7, 2010

SPIT ATTACK!!!



Today, Yik Jin, Jo Win, Jia Ying and I went for choir rehearsal and guess what?? It was not only irritating that the teachers wanted us to switch out placing but also the fact that when we were out there looking at the tadpoles in the drain. Students started spitting down at us. EWWW...it was DISGUSTING. Lucky for me, I did not get targeted. But my friend Jia Ying, WOW!!! she was in deep shit. She had spit on her hair. She ran to the toilet quickly and came out but it still looked bad. So we went to the Home Science Classroom and got her hair washed properly...This incident has scared me for life. I SWEAR I WILL NEVER STAND THERE AGAIN...oh ya, and later in the printing room where i sat to touch up on the student's records. Then my sister and I walked home and later we went to Giant to eat lunch.
BORING DAYS MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!!

2 comments:

  1. i will not stand there again n i won't run here n there again....

    ReplyDelete